- 2022-2024: “Implementing component separation techniques for a future 21cm experiment: BINGO”, The Research Fund for International Young Scientists (RFIS-II)  award by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (12150610459)
- 2020-2025: “On the implementation of foreground cleaning techniques for future CMB experiments : AliCPT”, National Key R&D Program of China (2020YFC2201600)
- 2017-2019: “Study of the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation large-scale Anomalies”, National Natural Science Foundation of China (GG2030220060)
- 2018-2020: Foreign youth scientific staff under the Chinese Academy of Science President’s International Fellowship Initiative (PIFI) for 2018
- 2016: My book “The dark universe” (in Portuguese), Larissa Santos (2016) was selected among the 10 best books in natural sciences by the most important Brazilian literature prize called “Jabuti prize” .